homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to our new blog series...Mood Mondays!  I don't know if I'm the only crazy one out there who connects my moods to a color, but I have always done that since I was a little girl.  Anyway, I've been noticing that places like etsy always groups their items by color.  So, each Monday we'll let you know what our "mood color" is and give you a little inspiration to go with that specific color.  K...are you down with the plan?    


Here we go!  Today, I'm feeling GRAY, but not because I'm sad or depressed.  It's because when I look out my window, all I see is gray.  It's been raining all night and is still raining.  Also, I love gray...it's kind of a muted black, chic and modern, but fun with colors added to it!  


Here's some fun gray things I found today!  

vintage style bathroom with gray & white toile sink curtain from Country Living

gray chic bridesmaid's dress with a fun pop of yellow from The Merriment Blog

gray and white stripe hallway from 4 Men 1 Lady

sweet gray nursery from Apartment Therapy

Cute gray dress with hot pink cardigan from Chictopia


adorable gray baby hat from etsy shop, Sebastianseven 

chic gray chain-link design pillow covers from etsy shop, ElemenOPillows.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That gray and white hallway is incredible! I'm loving Mood Mondays so far :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful Monday :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gray and white hallways is my FAVORITE! Just fantastic. I do like Mood Monday, and mine would be gray too, but because it seems to be my new favorite color, this year.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color gray. I wore gray shoes today with pretty black bows on top. Gray is my mood today too. But in a muted chic way-as you mentioned! :)
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pictures, especially the bridesmaid one with the gray dress and yellow flowers. Those are my sister's wedding colors! :) Thanks for sharing! ~Heidi V.

    ReplyDelete