homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tasty Tuesday...on Wednesday OOPS.

Here is a recipe that I absolutely LOVE and I'm so thankful for Cara for sharing it over at Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour (I cyber stalk this blog for yummy recipes!) 


SO good y'all! Seriously, even though it's 9:05 PM I would honestly whip me up some if I had some potatoes and cream cheese in my house. MOUTH WATERING, lick the mixer good!

I also fix this one a lot and it's one of our favorites (I actually fixed it last night)

DIETER'S BEWARE


I love taking this dish to our Sunday School for breakfast because it's so quick and it's easy to eat...not to mention easy to fix!
So---if y'all haven't visited Cara over at Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour---head on over and start planning your meals NOW! 
Enjoy your hump day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my mouth is watering and it is way too late to eat! I will have to try that Taco Pie and by try I mean ask my man to make it lol. I do the eating and the cleaning but send lots of great meals his way! You post's name could be mouth watering Wednesday! ;)
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh..I'm so making those potatoes tonight with crab cakes!!! yummmmmmmmmmmo!!!
    P.s..I've started adding in my recipes to my blogging...if you wanna come check them out :)

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete