homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Monday, July 18, 2011

Making a Year Monday {Welcome to Hollywood}

{Clipart from ThistleGirl Designs}

"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream?  Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams.  Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin'- this is Hollywood.  Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'!"  {who knows what movie this quote is from?}


  One of my favorite memories of school when I was little was my third grade teacher, Ms. Hastings, taking pictures of us dressed as movie stars, and putting them on a bulletin board when we learned our multiplication facts!  We got to choose a play outfit, sunglasses, and jewelry, and pose on top of her super cool sports car!  


So, ever since then, I thought it would be awesome to have a movie star (Hollywood) theme classroom!  Take a cue from these amazing classrooms...




classroom jobs at Miss Romero's First Grade




hallway display at Callowood




Hollywood Open House at Mrs. Moore's Busy Bees

Printable Hollywood Thematic Kit from Clutterfree Classroom's TpT Store


Don't forget...you can still enter our Ingles 360 Giveaway until midnight tonight (EST)!   
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Pretty Woman. One of my favorites.
    Theresa
    Candydishtreats@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome :)
    Sue
    http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Woman! I SOOO love that movie and that line is so great! "Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'!" Words to live by! Your post is inspiring - hmmm .... I hadn't planned on a Hollywood theme, but what a blast it would be!

    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used a Hollywood theme in my classroom a few years ago. This year our AR schoolwide theme is Hollywood. So, I have decided to bring this theme back into my classroom as well. I have made new STAR Binder Covers that I have posted on my blog. I wasn't that excited about doing the Hollywood thing again until I saw your post. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    http://simplyinspiredtoteach.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't cost you anything and there is a decent risk that it can help you to locate an extraordinary purchaser for the vehicle. You may just have an intermittent vehicle to offer out there and this can function admirably for you. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work

    Review my webpage - 안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete