homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Friday, January 13, 2012

Frugal Friday

To start off our Frugal Fridays...I'm going to explain a little big about what we'll be sharing on Fridays. This can be anything from great deals, to cheap but awesome ways to decorate, Target dollar zone finds, or tips on managing money. So--make sure to tune in each Friday! 
Today I'm featuring something extra special ---it's a Coupon Date Night by the Dating Divas. If you have never been over there to check them out---well ladies now is your chance to get TONS of ideas for Valentine's Day!! Seriously, I love these divas! 
Here's the finished product:

Here's out to achieve that-
1. Make your envelopes out of paper (this paper looks like vellum.)
2. Print these labels- 
3. Collect coupons from EVERYWHERE- don't forget about those entertainment coupon books at your nearest Walmart. (Well that could just be us here in TN but when you walk into Walmart- the first thing you see is WALLS and WALLS of brocheres and coupon books for attractions here in the Smoky. CRAZY! 
Also check coupons in the newspaper.
4. After you've collected your coupons- organize them into the correct envelope. 
5. Now, starting with affordable appetites, have your loved one pick one coupon (don't let them peek) whichever coupon he/she pulls out that is where you go. Next affordable finds (this could be shopping or entertainment) Last- finish off with cheap cravings. This way you'll have dinner, entertainment, and dessert. AWESOME.

This is also a great way to get those coupons off the counter or hanging next to the door--I'm sure you'll utilize these WAY MORE. Keep them in your car or make it a traditional Friday/Saturday night date to use these!! Enjoy my friends!! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I might have to make one of these soon.
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really need this advice! I spend money like water. My husband keeps telling me the point of a job is to make money. With that said, I'm giving away a unit about 100th Day on my blog - come and check it out.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete