homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

Here's what I'm loving on this oh so beautiful hump day (Wednesday)
They just came out with a new Nalgene bottle and I cannot wait to get me one!
Ok seriously ya'll....I usually try to set my alarm clock for 5:45 so I can get up and run, shower and get my stuff ready to go, but I'm not kidding--for the past few days (like 2 weeks) I have not been able to get up before 6:30! I seriously am envious of my cats who get to stay at home and sleep all day and look like this:


Ok friends-- My name is Jennifer and yes I am addicted to noodles. Yes. Noodles. Any shape. Any size. Any sauce. LOVE LOVE LOVE em! I especially love a dish at Johnny Carinos called  Chicken Bowtie Festival (not to mention the bread is just FABTASTIC)---oh it's absolutely heavenly but not so good for ya ;) 



I actually just recently found someone who made a copycat recipe and I cannot wait to try it!! The Jenna Juice 

The hubster and I cannot wait for our favorite shows to start up

Here are few of my guilty pleasures that I'm excited about:

I'm excited that my family from Ohio is coming up this weekend to spend some time with us. I haven't seen them all since the middle of July so I'm missing them. 
Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment