homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!

Happy September, Teacher Friends!  This is one of my all-time fave months because it marks the beginning of FALL!!!  I canNOT tell ya'll how much I LoVe fall!  The cooler temps, the bright blue sky, & all the harvest fun are just a FEW things I love about this month!  


To start off our September days, I just finished making my new September calendar set.  I've decided to offer a new calendar set FOR FREE each month to all our beautiful readers!  I know I'm a little late getting September to you, but I promise to get the next ones to you much sooner!  Enjoy!!!
Sept Calendar


I'm preparing to do an apple unit with my little one in a couple of weeks.  So, I've been doing some late-night blog stalking to find the best and cutest ideas out there.  Check out some of the fun things I've found...

Ten Apples Up On Top activity from I Can Teach My Child

Apple Transferring from Getting Messy With Ms. Jessi

Cork Painting from Getting Messy With Ms. Jessi

Johnny Appleseed Bars from Frites & Fries

Johnny Appleseed Counting from Handprint & Footprint Art

Oreo Cheesecake Apple Truffles from Raising Memories

Ok, so no matter how much I blog hop, I still miss so much cuteness, so now it's your turn...

Tell us what fun apple activities you have planned for your classrooms or your homeschool.  We would LOVE to see your ideas!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I've been searching all over for some adorable apple clip cart. Can I ask where you found the clip art you used to make your calendar set?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! Love your blog! I'm awarding you one of Tamara's "Top Ten Teaching Blog" awards:) Go here to get your award button:) http://bit.ly/rtHPbL
    Visit my blog to see the post:)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love these! I have had my calendar set for 10 years and I am so changing it to yours! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've linked up with my apple ideas! I think this is one of the best topics we work with each year. There are so many adorable ideas out there! Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing my cheesecake apple truffles! :)

    ReplyDelete