homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Soiree Saturday {Let's Go Racing}

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of helping my neighbor, DeeDee, design her son, Cody's 9th birthday party with a racing theme!  Cody already races go-karts, and is becoming quite the little race car driver!  DeeDee decided on a black and orange color scheme and wanted there to be graphics of racing flags and cars in the design.  Here are some of the photos I took at the party!  

Pizza, Chips, Candy, & Cupcakes ~ could there BE a better menu?  (Did anyone else just think of Chandler from "Friends" when you read that? Maybe it's just me!)



I love that their family all dress for the theme...DeeDee asked me to design Motorsports t-shirts for them!

A family friend hand-made these awesome racing uniforms for the boys (& is now making one for the youngest daughter)!  They are all going to wear them for Halloween!

The bounce house is always a fun attraction!

The party ended with sparklers...


and a fireworks show that thrilled even the youngest of guests (including MY boy~thank the Lord he's not scared of fireworks anymore)!

The RAD RACER Party Collection is now available in my etsy shop (if any of you happen to have a race-theme party in your future).  ;) 

The collection includes these 8 PDF files.

Enjoy this short video I made for the birthday boy and his family...
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Happy Saturday, friends! :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I thought Chandler too! Although I think everything in life can relate back to an episode of Friends.

    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love everything about your blog. I also awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! Come by and check it out:
    http://firstgradeowls.blogspot.com/2011/09/are-you-versatile.html

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, you can look into a large portion of this automobile advances onlin data, with not a gigantic level of exertion, and you may simply find that is an exertion that will pay out decent profits later on. cash advance

    ReplyDelete