homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

Since I just finished hosting my son's 3rd birthday party, I still have party supplies on the brain.  So, what I'm loving this Wednesday is 4 awesome items I used for Noah's train party!  {I promise to post party pictures when I get them.}  I have a printable party collection, "Little Chuggers," that will be introduced into my shop soon too!

For part of my favors, I ordered edible cookie stickers from Ali's Sweet Treats!  I sent her my design and she made them into 2" edible stickers.  With a little bit of icing, it adhered to my cookies like a charm!  These will work on cookies, cakes, or cupcakes!

To dress up my cupcakes, I bought a mixture of teal and red striped cupcake liners from The Birthday House etsy shop.  There are so many cute options to customize your desserts in this shop!

Throughout my party, I used Cherry Divine Twine purchased from Endless Inkabilities etsy shop.  This stuff is awesome & much cuter than plain yarn or string!  I used it to tie on food labels, favor tags, & more!
It's hard to see in this photo, but I ordered Noah's birthday shirt from The Sew Cute Boutique.  You customize the number, name, and fabric for the number.  Noah's was made in train fabric, the 3 was outlined in teal, and his name was in red.  I will have better pictures of him in his birthday shirt soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment