homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tattle Tuesday {New Found Blog}

So, I'm kind of telling on myself, but I took the day off today to get some things finished up for my end of the year program on Friday, get some things started/finished for class on Saturday (in finishing up my Ed.S.) and cleaning up around the house for family coming in for the holiday weekend! AHH...I know I'm a baby for taking a day off, BUT I've accomplished a lot and managed to find some blog time along the way! YAY! GO ME!  


Anyway, I was searching through The Teaching Blog Addicts page and found their amazing favorite blogs listed by.....wait for it......oh yes- GRADE LEVEL! You can find it by clicking this link. 




Well, as I was looking through their blogs last night I found the most helpful blog! My worst chore of the week is doing lesson plans. I don't know why- it could be because administration is very picky about ours, but I just have a hard time doing them. Take a look at A Teacher's Plan. Mrs. M has tons of custom and pre-made lesson plan temples to choose from and they are SUPER cute! She uses just the right fonts that catch my eye! I love the idea of making a template that all I have to do is fill it in quickly over the week and wallah! I've got my eye on her template called Content Chloe- it's got just what I need for social studies, science and character counts!! PERFECT! Thank you Mrs. M!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am in a bit of shock to be featured here. I am a fan of FBU. I am VERY grateful and glad you like the templates. :)

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete