homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teaching Trends Tuesday {New Unit}

Hello, Fab Friends!  Ok, so this "teaching trends" blog topic makes me a little nervous because this school year will be my fourth year out of the classroom.  I cannot believe it has been that long since I had those "beginning of school butterflies" that always made my stomach their {home sweet home} for at least the first 3 weeks of school!  

One classroom trend I know is different from when I stopped teaching is...BLOGS!  I think during the last couple of years, the teaching social media (blogs, websites, facebook, twitter, and now pinterest) has exploded!  I think it's so amazing and I am continually inspired by how many creative teachers out there are willing to share their talent with the blogging world!  
Another trend that I am so loving for the classroom is teacher-made materials!  Who else knows better what teachers need teachers themselves?  I was always making materials for my kindergarten kiddos, and now I am even more motivated to make materials for my little one (as well as stock up my collection for when I return to the classroom).  

So, to start off my year of printable units, my BACK TO SCHOOL UNIT is ready for purchase in our brand new Teacher's Notebook Store!  I used the cutest school-related clipart from Digi Web Studio.  It is 31 pages of fun math and language arts activities to do at the beginning of the school year.  It can be used with preschool, kindergarten, or first grade.  Take a peek at what's inside...


The unit is regularly priced at $5.00, but for ONE WEEK ONLY (until Tues. July 19), since you are a faithful FBU follower, you can have it for 30% off making it $3.50.    
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This unit looks adorable. Thanks so much for this discount, too.
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a couple people precisely experience their alternatives before they go for bicycle shopping, however when you are youthful and fundamental, this doesn't generally happen! Very regularly, when you see your fantasy bicycle, you have officially chosen to purchase it, even before you have considered how to pay for it. check cashing san-diego

    ReplyDelete