homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays...on Thursday.


I'm pretty much addicted to Pintrest! I love looking at outfits that are already put together at Polvore.com! Here are some of my "favs"

This one actually reminds me of Daphne...

The LOVE of my life: 
I am very thankful to have him in my life. We've been together for 9 years and have almost been married for 5 years in July. I had surgery Friday and he's been just a fabulous care taker!! I am beyond blessed. 

Me and my Granny:
she's such an inspiration to me! 





Sonic Cherry Coke!! Oh yes. 



Olive Garden. Baked Ziti. Holy cow---now I have to go.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Target is one of my guilty pleasures as well. So sad that we have travel so far to get to one. Great picture of you and Stephen! (Not to freak you out. He and I went to high school together)
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete