Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Pinterest Friday ~ Pantry Please

Hellooooo, Lovelies!  Awesome news.....we are officially in the Top 50 Elementary Blogs (#15 to be exact)!!!  Yay, thank you SO MUCH for all of your votes!  :)


I have home decor on the brain because we are TRYING to sell our house and I will get to start over with my decorating.  However, the real estate market is pretty much at a standstill and we're just waiting to see what God's plan is.  Sooooo, in the meantime, I'm making lists of things that I either want to change about our house or do in a new one.  


# 1: Fun Pantry Door:  I LOVE cottage / country / rustic decor, and I found some awesome ideas to share with you today for cool unexpected pantry doors!  Take a look.


rustic barn door from the kitchn

country barn door from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar


pretty painted door from The House of Smiths

Have an AMAZING Memorial Day, friends!  I'm off to spend a fun weekend with my family!

Photobucket

1 comment: