homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jack Hartmann

Today I was looking through some blogs and stumbled across a fabulous children's musician who write songs specifically for learning! Most of us have heard of Dr. Jean , and she is AWESOME, BUT Jack Hartmann is definitely someone new for me! I checked out his webpage and even though his songs are a little silly, I am thinking that my kids will LOVE him.  He's got moves and the songs are pretty catchy. Check out his webpage to check out the clips. I'm thinking you will enjoy them too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lamentably that could end up being an immoderate choice. With run of the mill makers fund costing 13.7% every year over a 3 year and including a 10% store, they could toss some £1,800 down the channel. cash advance

    ReplyDelete