Anyway, I thought you all might like a little peak into my dinner menu for the week. This is a CRAZY BUSY week for us because Noah's 4th birthday party is Saturday and I have 6,845 things left to do on my to-do list! We also have out-of-town family coming in on Thursday. So, here's what I'm planning to cook this week (with "planning" being the operative word here, people). Maybe it will give you a few ideas for your menu too!
☀Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup & Rolls (to make Noah ALL better)
-1 bag Egg Noodles
-3-5 lb. Frozen Chicken Tenders
-1 T Butter
1. Boil chicken tenders for 45 minutes or until tender.
2. Remove chicken and shred into small pieces.
3. Add 1-2 C water to remaining chicken broth.
4. Add salt, pepper and 1 T butter & bring to a boil.
5. Add egg noodles , stir, and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
6. Add shredded chicken.
***Optional: add a mixture of milk and flour to make soup thicker.
☀Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, French Fries, & Corn
Recipe from Taste of Home
☀Wednesday: Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits, Cranberry Sauce
Recipe from Super Healthy Kids
☀Thursday: Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Potato Casserole
Recipe from Kevin & Amanda
☀Friday: Going Out
☀Saturday: Party Time
☀Sunday: Left Overs
Have a happy day!