homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cupcakes for Everyone!!



Wow! We have reached 1000 followers! I must say that I am SUPER excited and blown away! So...I've provided everyone with a virtual cupcake....go ahead--sit down and indulge--they will not ruin your diet. Eat AS MANY as you want! :o) 
Click the above to start shopping with Savvy Chic
ALSO---to celebrate this WONDERFUL occasion I am offering all my FBU followers a 20% off discount in my store until Sunday (November 13th) If you would like to place an order---just use this special discount code--- FBUFRIENDS and you're good. I've got some of my Christmas cards up---but if there is something specific you're looking for don't be afraid to request an item. 
Come check me out for all your birthday, shower, baby announcement, and holiday needs!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment