homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

Is it Wednesday already?  Wow...where is the week going?  Here's what I'm loving today!


Today, I'm loving the fact that I get to shop for school supplies again YAY!!!   I have decided to step it up a few notches with teaching Noah at home with a full-blown preschool curriculum!  So, I'm slowly transforming the corners of our home into teaching areas (and keep our home decor in place ~ not an easy task).  So, my good ol' friend Target Dollar Spot came through for me again!  I got LOTS of goodies for our calendar board, pocket charts, and other cuteness!   When I get it done, I will post pics!

This past weekend, I got to have a date night with my hubby to go see the new Transformers movie ~ it was awesome & just as good as the first two!  

I love my new favorite scent at Bath & Body Works!  I originally bought it because it came in a Sparkle Mist (I can never have enough sparkle :)  Then, I loved the scent so much that I went back to get the body lotion! 

  I love (and am very grateful) to generous moms and teachers who share their creativity & knowledge about teaching preschoolers at home.  I have combined many teaching techniques & practices for Noah's curriculum.  I am going to title it "Flight School"; learning to fly solo in school!  One component I have decided to follow is the Raising Rock Stars Preschool Curriculum created by Carissa at 1+1+1=1.   

And finally, I am loving my precious family today!  For those of you who have been following my Moo Moo's & Tutus blog, I have decided to take a break from it for a while as I focus on Noah's preschool.  I am, however, re-starting our family (& preschool) blog Taking Flight!  Come on over and take a look!

What are you loving today?  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I love Bath and Body Works, but I haven't seen one here (I am teaching in Mexico). The bottles are absolutely adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! I am wanting to homeschool my 3 year old this year too. His big brother starts Kindergarten so we will have a lot of time on our hands. I think I am going to use Raising Rock Stars too. I would love to hear what other things you plan to incorporate into your curriculum. I taught Kidergarten for 16 years so I will probably try to tie rock stars in with a theme that runs 1 or 2 weeks. I would love to hear any advice you have.
    Thanks so much.
    Lynn squiggybull12@charter.net

    ReplyDelete