homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Calendar Set

Hey, guys!  I was looking back at the classroom calendar sets that I designed a couple of years ago, and I'm not liking them much anymore!  I've learned a lot about design since then, or at least I hope I have! ;) So, I decided to make some new cuter ones!  

They are still going to be freebies ~ yay!  

So, here is August all ready for you to download.  
      You can download the whole set HERE in our shop for free!  
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!
Daphne 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous calendar. You can also see our printable monthly calendar.
    December 2018 Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i apricate your work, nice work keep shairng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new classroom calendar sets are a delightful upgrade! The design is not only cute but also exudes a fresh and vibrant feel. The attention to detail and improved aesthetics truly showcase your growth in design skills. Thanks for sharing these freebies – they're sure to bring joy to classrooms everywhere! 🌟
    Civil Protective Order In New Jersey
    Driving Without A License New Jersey

    ReplyDelete