homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tasty Tuesday {N'awlins Style}

In honor of Mardi Gras today, here's some deliciousness to get your dinner wheels spinning...


Red Beans & Rice from Kevin & Amanda

Creamy Jambalaya Pasta from Plain Chicken

King Cake Knots from Plain Chicken

Biscuit Beignets also from Plain Chicken.....the girl sho' nuff knows her cajun food! ;) 

Ok, now I'm going to have to get a snack (at 1:00 am)...yes, that's when I blog!  My child is a night owl (can't imagine where he gets it) so I end up working till the wee hours of the night!  

Happy Mardi Gras Day & Happy Cajun Cooking! ♡  
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my hope my husband doesn't see this he loves cajun food! I know what I'll be cooking this weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete