homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spooktober ~ Printable To-Do List

Let's get this party started, shall we?  If you're like me, my October calendar is filled with fun fall festivities.  So, I needed a way to keep up with everything this month.  Hence, my new monthly printables {available to all our fab readers}...the monthly calendar/to-do list combo.  

I have one of those cheap-o clear plastic frames from Walmart like this...
 Then, all you have to do is click on the image below and zoom it to get the biggest image.  Save it to your computer (it's sized to an 8x10).  Print it out and slide it in your frame {you may even have a cuter one on hand}.

Now, just use a dry-erase marker or Vis'a vis marker to record your monthly/daily lists!  I hope your October is so organized, it's spooky!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love using these frames! I found sign stands at Staples that are made of the same material, but hold a regular sheet of paper. Now I don't have to cut pages any more.

    Christine

    http://hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I love a good to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun paper! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! Love it, I am printing right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! You can also use a sheet protector if you want to hang it on the wall..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any of these for other seasons like Christmas? I finally found the frame at Dollar Tree. It was the last one left too!

    ReplyDelete