homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Fun {What I Love Wednesdays}


So I just hosted aThirty One Gifts party on Monday night so I've got that on my brain! I've got to come up with around $100.00 worth of products that I want and 4 half price items!! OUCH---this is going to hurt my wallet, but look so good this summer! Here are some things I've got my eye on-



 This one is called the Organizing Utility Tote
I've got one of these for personal uses, but I so need one for school! These bags are A*MAZ*ING! They would make perfect baby bags!





This bag is called the Large Utility Tote.
I use this to store things in the back of my car, or to carry casserole dishes in when I'm attending family or church functions. I also have one for Christmas time that I LOVE!! It's great for carrying gifts in!





This bag is called: Thermal Market Tote
Our family spends most weekends out at the lake. This bag would be awesome for me to carry our towels, drinks and snack in while keeping them all cool at the same time. I'm really LOVING this bag.



Cosmetic Bag & Large Zipper Pouch 
This bag is fabulous! I take it everywhere when I travel and it holds A LOT! I also got the matching Large Zipper Pouch to carry other toiletries in as well. I'm thinking about getting another one in this pattern. 


XXL Everyday Tote:
Last night I wanted to see just how many beach towels I could fit into this bag---grand total: 6! Plus there was plenty of room left over for more things! This is going home with me!! Oh yes! 




Hang Up Home Organizer:
This already has a space at my house. It's just WAY too cute to pass up. 


Organizing Shoulder Bag:
I always try to find some of the cutest shoulder bags to take with me on shopping trips, or just something quick and easy and this would be prefect! It's totally cute too! 


Organize!! 
I wish I could buy all of thee above.....wow. SUPER Cute! 


So okay, how many of you ladies are heading over to Thirty One Gifts to place an order  now?? 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hosted a party in Feb. and spent over $250 in products AFTER getting my free stuff.... ADDICTING!!! =) I love it!

    ReplyDelete