Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Calendar Set

Hey, guys!  I was looking back at the classroom calendar sets that I designed a couple of years ago, and I'm not liking them much anymore!  I've learned a lot about design since then, or at least I hope I have! ;) So, I decided to make some new cuter ones!  

They are still going to be freebies ~ yay!  

So, here is August all ready for you to download.  
      You can download the whole set HERE in our shop for free!  
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!
Daphne 

4 comments:

  1. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء هي افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء لديها حيث تقدم افضل خدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات بالاحساء وجميع مدن المنطقة الشرقية بالمملكة العربية السعودية من خلال اقوي المبيدات الفعالة علي جميع أنواع الحشرات فعند البحث عن شركات مكافحة الحشرات ليس لديكم سوى خيار واحد وهو شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء المتخصصة

    ReplyDelete