Thursday, July 18, 2013

Laundry Room Spaces

I am on what seems like an impossible mission. My husband and I currently have our home for sale in hopes of moving closer to his workplace. In the meantime, I am at home dreaming... in other words, glued to the computer screen looking at Pinterest during my little ones nap times---when I SHOULD be doing laundry. Ha!! I have never had an actual laundry room. I currently just have a laundry closet and yes I do love it because it doesn't take up much space and it's close to the bedrooms. HOWEVER, I do laundry during nap time and oftentimes the spin cycle wakes up the little one---not to mention the vibration when washing something heavy like sheets or towels. Ugh. Annoying. Anyway, I've found so many great spaces that I like and I wanted to share them with you.  

I love how big this space is and how much light the windows bring in! I also love the storage space!! A-MAZE-ING!
Love the window and all the counter space for folding!! 
WHOA I think this would have to be named---Heavenly Laundry Space. {insert heavenly angels singing here}
Love how clean this looks!!
Who doesn't want 2 washers and dryers?? WOW!

Let's open this up for conversation---what is your MUST have for a laundry room?? What could you live without? I look forward to hearing from you!!
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. We are building soon and my must haves for my laundry room are a sink and a folding counter above the washer/dryer. :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. a space big enough so i don't have to worry about being hit in the head (by the door leading out to/in from the garage), a spot to keep the litter pan, and a new washer and dryer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking for a new house and I am with you all the way Amanda. The garage entrance is one thing that is a deal breaker for me.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had 2 dryers. Mine just washer can't keep up on laundry day.

    ReplyDelete