Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New in the Shop

Just wanted to stop by today & let you know about two new items in the shop this week.  


The first is a Frog-Themed Student of the Week Page.  If your theme isn't frogs, I would be happy to design one to match your classroom.  Just give me a holler and let me know what you need.


You can check out my "Frog Prince/ss of the Week" here...click on the picture.

Second, is Frog-themed Classroom Schedule Cards.  Again, I'm willing to design these for any theme, just let me know.  Click the pic to take a look.

  One quick question, friends...are any of you out there in need of a July classroom calendar set?  I'm in the process of designing August, but it occurred to me that some of you may be going back in July.  Let me know with a comment if you would like a free July calendar too.  

Have a happy day today! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this, but my classroom is circus theme with my class mascot as a circus elephant. Would be able to make the class signs in that decor? If so I would love to order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I would be happy to design circus-theme classroom decor. Just send me an email to frogsbeesundertheseas@gmail.com to let me know what you are interested in.

      Delete