homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little taste of Heaven on Earth

My friend, over at The Tin Roof Cafe has made some of the most delicious macaroons or as Summer calls it- "the new cupcake!" On her blog she includes the recipe, but I'm telling you--if you have not  ever tried a macaroon you are MISSING OUT! So, I suggest you get into your car and drive on over to The Tin Roof Cafe in Pigeon Forge and try these out! TODAY- seriously. They are fabulous and I thank Summer for sharing with us!
One very important thing that I would like to add is that Summer has the ability (or the talent rather) to change the color of the filling to match any shower you are planning. These would be PERFECT for a bridal shower and very sweet for baby showers! I'm leaving you with one of the pictures included in her blog, but really this picture does not depict just how FABULOUS these "cupcakes" are! You just have to try one out yourself! 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment