homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dismissal List

Have you ever experienced the worry and frustration at the end of the day when it comes time to dismiss your kids at school? Well, I use something called a dismissal list. It helps me to see something written down rather than going from memory. I have all my kids who ride the bus written down along with their bus numbers on one side. On the other side I have those who are car riders. I also include an area for those who walk. Many teachers ask why I include this, but at our school we have many after school programs that allow the children to walk to their various activities, so I like to write those down as well so that I do not forget about those either.

Dismissal lists are a great tool for all teachers to help ensure the children get home correctly. On the back of this list I include an emergency contact list just in case I need to contact someone quickly. Not only do dismissal lists help you to stay organized, they come in handy when you have to be away and you have a substitute inside your classroom. This way there is no question about where your students need to go at the end of the day! So, rest easy my friends- I’ve got a copy of my dismissal list up for sale on our etsy page!! Click here to visit us now to purchase!!      
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment