homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Here's just a few things I'm thankful for today-
So super thankful that Daphne (whose been on vacation--in Hawaii for what seems like eternity) is coming home today!!
I'm very thankful for this little gadget---Pampered Chef food chopper--- I love to use on days that haven't been so pleasant---it's a definite stress reliever! 
I'm also very thankful for my parents whom are one of my many biggest supporters. They were both such great role models for me growing up and their marriage is inspiring to both me and my husband. God has truly blessed me with fabulous friends and family.
A month ago today I lost my grandfather. He and I were very close---he took me to all my piano lessons when I was younger and was so proud when I played at church for the 1st time. I'm thankful for the promise of Heaven and that one day I will see him again. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. :(
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call the food chopper The aggression geter outer at my PC shows!


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete