homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shout Outs {Milk Cookies & Bedtime Stories Baby Shower}

My cousin is pregnant and I'm throwing her a shower mid July. She really wanted to start a library for her little one, so I thought it would be super cute to do Milk, Cookies, and Bedtime Stories theme. So, I've gone on a search out in blogland and I've found SO MANY cute ideas...and here are just a few. Thank you to all of you out there for all of your help while I'm compiling these ideas! Your ideas and comments are much appreciated as we start to plan for this wonderful event!


Over at Rapsody of Cacophony I found the cutest setup: Check it Out!


Photos Courtesy of Rhapsody of Cacophony


Loved looking at all of her ideas over there!! I've made LOTS of notes!! 

Photo Courtesy of 100 Percent Cottam

Found this over at 100 Percent Cottam


Found these over at Pass the Cereal
these are super cute ideas for favors! They've printed cute bedtime quotes on clear labels and slapped them on the front of these cute yellow striped bags and tied a star shaped cookie cutter to the bag. Inside is a star shaped cookie! Definitely on the list!

Found these favors over at Angel Face Designs
Can you believe they are CANDLES? CUTENESS!

I know these are not the only cute Milk, Cookies, and Bedtime Story ideas out there....so come on ladies---send them to me!! 

Time to go enjoy a safari for our beautiful little niece!! Hooray!
Enjoy this beautiful Saturday and 
HAPPY EASTER!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You could do bookmarks as invitations. Maybe a take off of a Dr. Seuss poem on it inviting them.

    Or even create your own book as the invitation. Maybe a little mystery. Give hints on each page with the invite on the last. Maybe "What needs" {title}... {and then each page} cookies, milk, books, and lots of snuggles - wee ones... come celebrate as ___ awaits the arrival of her wee one.

    Just thinking on the fly cause no one is having babies any more in my life and I love your thoughts!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know about your party and hope it was a successful one. Few weeks ago, I arranged my best friend’s wedding shower at a beautiful LA venue. Invited all our friends for this event and we all enjoyed a lot there.

    ReplyDelete